My Lovely Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

PURPLE NAIL ART- DRY MARBLING

                          Hello girls, right now I am obsessed with dry marbling. I had this design on my nails for more than 15 days and I removed it only 3 days before Valentine's Day. Its so much fun to try out dry marbling because every time you get a new design or pattern. I have used dark purple, lavender and gold in this nail art. Hope you all enjoy the pics and leave behind your sweet comments. Thanks in advance for bearing with me and do have a good day :)
















7 comments:

Lancy said...

Looks very very classy beautydiva :) Check out my recent post! I have reviewed a great TNC product :) You may love it!

Karishma said...

Woah, that looks so innovative!

M. said...

That looks like avon matte range...is it? It is gorgeous:)

beautydiva said...

@lancy- thank you so much dear :D I will def check it out

beautydiva said...

@karishma- pics are not distinct due to poor lighting, i shall put up a couple of more pics in daylight if I happen to have some. Thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@emm- not Avon :P, here I have tried the marbling effect with 3 nps, namely Lakme True Wear Nail Color 244, Street Wear Nail Color in Sparkling Violet and Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel in Gold Spark. Thank you :)

Unknown said...

hi....i am following u since frm 2 months and just started writing my own blog based on nail art and nail polishes........i appreciate if u pay me a visit and follow me back

http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...